New PUBG Lite Patch Notes With More Updates on September, 2019
All the latest updates in PUBG LITE are finally out! In the PUBG Lite Patch Notes released on September, 5th, 2019, players will experience a better gameplay thanks to many major changes and updates. Also, the most outstanding thing in this patch is some alterations made to PUBG Lite 4vs4 Match. Feel free to take a look at them now!
PUBG Lite latest updates
Weapon Balance Update
- There was a growth in base damage of Kar98 from 75 to 79.
- There was a growth in per pellet base damage of S12K from 22 to 24.
- There was a growth in per pellet base damage of Sawed-off from 20 to 22.
- There was a growth in per pellet base damage of S686, S1897 from 24 to 26.
- There was a growth in the effective damage over distance of PUBG Lite SMGs.
- There was a growth in damage multipliers for SMGs in PUBG Lite.
- Torso 1.05 (formerly 1.0), Limb 1.3 (formerly 1.25)
- There was a growth in damage multipliers for Crossbow
- Torso 1.4 (formerly 1.0), Limb 1.2 (formerly 0.9).
- The ADS zoom for default crossbow sight was grown by 3%.
- Lessened base damage of M24 from 79 to 75
- Lessened base damage of Beryl M762 from 47 to 46.
- Lessened base damage of ALM and Groza from 49 to 47.
- Lessened base damage of M416, QBZ, SCAR-L, and AUG from 43 to 41.
- Lessened the maximum bullet travel distance for PUBG Lite shotguns from 1000m to 150m.
- Duckbill attachment will inflict bullets vertically instead of horizontally like before.
- UMP in PUBG Mobile latest update will now use 45.acp, not 9mm.
- But, the Vector will now use 9mm, not 45.acp.
Gun Play Optimization
- The rate-of-fire in this latest PUBG Lite update will not receive any influences from FPS anymore.
Vaulting Animation Quality Improvement
- Strongly improved the vaulting animation quality so as to make the movement more natural.
New updates for 4VS4 MATCH
- If the REPORT button is pressed at the end of the match, a red button will pop up and be activated next to the user ID. It will be used for reporting players.
- The Max Kill Count also experienced an alteration, from 30 kills to 40 kills.
Crosshair shaking improvement
Now, when you are in a moving vehicle with your teammates, you can easily use a more secure grip and view to shoot the opponents.
Shooting Range improvement
- The Shooting Range in PUBG Lite game also experienced an improvement. Now, players can use more bullets at the Shooting Range.
- An issue where players would be able to go through some building walls if rubbed against it in Pai Nan (Sanhok map) was finally fixed.
- An issue where players would be able to view through some terrains by rubbing against them was also fixed.
You may also like:
PUBG PC Season 4 details are finally unveiled! Come to explore it now to keep yourself updated with a wide...
PUBG Lite Team Deathmatch 4vs4 is one of the best PUBG Lite game modes for players to enjoy and master....
Details of 3 new Zombie types in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode Uncover PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 with Infection Mode you and...
PUBG Lite will be available globally free! Aside from the previous posts related to PUBG Lite, specifically the release talking...