PUBG Lite Introduces New Contents
Here comes another PUBG Lite Patch Note containing new contents and a broader variety of items! For those who are playing PUBG Lite, they should check out the full patch note for more interesting details on the updated specs. Below here are the outstanding things included in this update:
- Attached brand new 7.62MM weapon to the game – BERYL
- Attached three new grips
- The login rewards that you were most excited about were already substituted.
- Disclosed two new Random Boxes
Information about the added items in PUBG Lite
New Weapon Update
The new 7.62MM weapon BERYL was added to PUBG Lite via this update. This weapon will be used against M24 – the most favorite 7.62MM weapon according to the studies on Facebook. This kind of weapon will make its appearance in both Erangel and Miramar. You can add many attachments to it, like muzzles, grips, magazines, etc. It has a higher rate of fire and damage than any other ARs. You may find it somewhat hard to control the recoil, however, when you feel confident in using it, you can easily master the BERYL with some effort.
Added three new grips
This patch also included three new grips. Now, you can easily add a broader variety of grips in addition to the current grips indicated through the study over the past weekend for an event more awesome gunplay.
You can feel comfortable to send your tips and reviews to other players on the current vertical, the angled group, and the new grips. Let them know how you enjoyed the diversified gameplay.
Login Reward Replacement
The PUBG team intended to have only big rewards on the week that they added the attendance. However, thanks to the support of the player, the rewards will be replaced with a brand new set of rewards, and the event will keep going on this week.
- Period: March 28 (after maintenance) until April 13
Launch New Random Box: Hero’s Crate
A new Random Box will be released in the game, and it’s called Hero’s Crate. The purpose of launching this new item is to follow the current Soldier’s Crate Box. You must pay 1,000 BP to purchase it.
In addition to this, the Premium Hero’s Crate is also released in the game. Although the possibilities of obtaining rare items in premium boxes are 4X higher than other boxes, the PUBG team still wanted to keep the price at 2,500BP in order to reduce the burden of players when they have to purchase these boxes (rather than increasing the price by 4X). You need to ensure that you will not skip the edgiest items in the Hero’s Crate.
New Functions in This Patch
Some brand new functions wanted by most of the players were also added to the game, like the screenshot function and report function.
- It will be easy for you to take screenshots using the “F12” KEY. Feel free to capture the best PUBG Lite moments that you have using this new function.
- File directory: C:/Users/”UserName”/Documents/PUBGLite/Screenshots
Report function update
- Based on the feedback sent by the players, the report function was updated. Now, you can totally get access to this awesome function righter after you have been eliminated in a squad.
- In addition to this, you can easily report a player while observing by using key R. If there are any players playing unfairly in the game, you should not be hesitant to report them. By doing this, PUBG Lite gameplay experience will become much cleaner.
Quick Marker function added
- There were lots of players requesting the quick marker function, and now it’s added to the game. You will find it easy and quick to ping without opening the minimap with “ALT + Mouse Scroll Button” following the direction of the crosshair to make the mark instantly. Thanks to this function, you can order and direct your squad without difficulty.
- The quick marker will pop up for 10 seconds. To stop careless usage of the quick marker function, after the function is used once, there will be 2 seconds of waiting.
Map opacity settings added
- You are enabled to make the map half transparent thanks to a new function.
- This setting can be modified in Option > Gameplay > UI > MapOpacity.
Water penetration function
The penetration function that was attached to the game via the former patch is now active underwater as well.
- Addressed an issue in which the use of a consumable item is called off if the character is prone while utilizing the item and an object contacts with the character while the screen is being turned.
- Already addressed another issue in which stun grenades are useless depending on their location, e.g. stun grenade that doesn’t have any influence on the one that was holding it even though it exploded in his/her hand.
- The position of squad members on mini-map and the world map are shown more smoothly while a party member is making a fast movement using vehicle/plane.
- Solved an issue in which items do not appear in buildings but on the ground or in the air.
- Solved a problem in which there is a possibility spectating will not be effective after getting destroyed even if the spectate button is pressed.
- Solved an issue in which a player is seen to be alive on the minimap when he/she spectates.
- Solved an issue in which a spectated character seemingly floats after leaving a vehicle.
- Solved an issue where there is a possibility for the screen to flip in a vertical way when the observed character utilizes ADS.
- Solved an issue in which leaving a moving vehicle does not deal any damage.
- Solved an issue in which there is a possibility the in-game key guide is not shown when the player is on a motorbike.
- Solved an issue in which the character moves through the roof of the pickup truck easily while he/she is utilizing over the shoulder aiming in the third seat.
- There was an issue in which the character would be stuck in a specific zone near Miramar Los Leones and this issue was already fixed.
- Floating fence in Miramar El Pozo was also solved.
- Solved an issue in which a squad member was not able to engage in the voice channel when he/she was in a team in the lobby but they were compelled to join the game again following forced shutdown.
Please don’t forget to send more feedback to the PUBG Lite team so they can help improve the gameplay experience for all players!
You may also like:
Download and Play PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 Update Get ready to dig deeper into PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta and embark...
Open Beta PUBG Lite According to the development team, the Open Beta will launch PUBG Lite new maps and a...
PUBG Lite Patch Note: June 4, 2019 Check out the cool PUBG Lite new update and dig deeper into its...
PUBG Lite Patch Note: July 4, 2019 It is one of the latest PUBG Lite patch notes at present. Not...